CONTAINERS are in our blood. We are one of the forerunners in container cartage on Melbourne’s waterfront. We know containers. We know how to collect and deliver. We do it well.
General Manager, Mr Steve Dean says Coynes’ central location to the Melbourne Waterfront “allows us the ability to read the play of terminal operations on a daily basis’’.
Coynes has two divisions: Coynes Transport Industries and Fine Line Transport. Both divisions have a modern fleet and are geared to providing quality services and the reliability that our customers demand. The company’s transport depot in Footscray can:
• Store and handle containers on a short or long term basis.
• Has a licence to hold containers under bond. (Depot Code FH48A).
Fleet configurations include:
• Super B double combinations & B Doubles
• Prime movers & Sideloaders
• 20 and 40 foot trailers made up of flat tops, skels, low profiles, drop deck and the ever-increasingly popular 20/40 triaxle retractable
• Reachstackers and Empty container forklifts.